ROSARIO BILINGUAL SCHOOL - VALDEMORO

3ยบ PRIMARY EDUCATION
Cotty´s owner

Friday 19 December 2014

Introducing my little corner.

Hello Everybody!

I am new in the world of educational blogs. My name is Manuel. I am a teacher of Primary school and my class belongs to the first level of Primary Education.

Along the year I will be posting different entries with entertaining activities and educational tasks for you students. Don´t forget to check it out regularly.

Here you have some other interesting blogs that have inspired me to the development of my little corner. I took them as an example for my own blog. Have a look at them, they are wonderful!

http://lalechuzadiceshhh.blogspot.com.es (first and second level of Primary)

www.losgirasolesenclasedeingles.blogspot.com (First and second level of Primary)

http://english4childrentoday.blogspot.com.es (Fifth and sixth level of Primary)


In the next entry, we will review numbers, colors and animals. Keep looking at the blog!

Have a great day. Goodbye!

2 comments: